Besides the displaying space at the Salone del Mobile, Magis and its products will also be protagonists of the following events during the Milan Design Week:
– of Salone Satellite (Halls 22-24) at Fiera Milano (with Steelwood Chair and Steelwood Table, Air-Chair and Air-Armchair, Boogie Woogie and the new low chairs Magis Proust);
– of the Press Lounge and the VIP Restaurant at Fiera Milano (with Chair First, Table First and the low chair Flower);
– of the “”Experience Area”” at the Nespresso Event, which will take place at Fuorisalone in Via Tortona (with Spun rotating chair);
– of the 4th edition (opened on April, 4th) of Triennale Design Museum called “”Dream Factories”” and dedicated to the people, companies and projects, which contributed to spread the Italian Design System in the whole world, from postwar to nowadays (with Bombo Stool, Chair_One, Sparkling, Trattoria Chair, Puppy, Bottle, Bridge, Nuovastep and Magis Dog House);
– of the retrospective exhibition on the work of Karim Rashid, entitled “”Karim Rashid. From the beginning”” at the Triennale of Milan (with Butterfly);
– of the event “”Design League”” (as partner company of Studio Giovannoni) at the Design Supermarket of the Rinascente store in Piazza Duomo (with Bombo Stool and Déjà-vu Stool);
– of the exhibition “”Art and design. Living and thinking in paper and cardboard””, organized by Comieco at the Diocesan Museum in Corso Porta Ticinese (with Villa Julia);
– of the New York Times party, which will take place in the garden of Bulgari Hotel on April, 11th 2011 (with Pipe Chair);
– of the event “”Playground”” by the company Elmar (in partnership with Whirpool and KitchenAid) at Fuorisalone in Via Savona (with Air-Chair, Air-Table and Déjà-vu Stool).
Pushing the boundaries of design since 1976.