Magis will also be a protagonist in different settings during the next Design Week:
– at the Salone Satellite (pavilions 13-15) at the fairgrounds;
– in the Press Lounge and the Cosmit VIP Restaurant;
– at the Red Lounge, an area for journalists, architects, designers and selected guests (at the fairgrounds);
– of the exhibition MADE_Spaces (curated by the architect Marina Carrara) promoted by Made Expo in collaboration with Federlegno and Cosmit (Reception 14-18);
– of the Safilo exhibition/event at the Triennale in Milan, dedicated to the 80th company anniversary and focusing on the launch of the new collection by Marc Newson and moreover of the event on 7th April in the presence of Newson himself at the 10 Corso Como Store;
– of the event organised by the magazine Interni “”Feeding New Ideas for the City”” for their 60th anniversary in the charming location of the Portico del Richini at the Statale University in Milan;
– of the event/design talk devoted to Grcic at Hugo Boss store in Piazza S. Babila in Milan;
– of EBAY DOME, an installation on contemporary design organised by eBay at Superstudio Più in Zona Tortona for the launch of eBay Design, a new section of the famous website;
– for the displays of the Flos showroom in Corso Monforte and of the Canali boutique in Via Verri in Milan.
Pushing the boundaries of design since 1976.